Yankels Garbage Removal Policy
Thank you for choosing Yankel’s Rubbish Removal, the most sought after professional and reliable carting company. Our goal is to provide you with unparalleled service so that you may experience the worry-free carting enjoyed by our many satisfied customers. With your cooperation, we will achieve! Please take the time to review the following information and guidelines.
- Our rates are based on the amount of garbage being disposed. Should the amount of garbage regularly prove to be more than at the initial sign-up, the price will be increased accordingly.
- Charges are monthly, due at sign-up and every 30 days thereafter, with an additional grace period of 30 days. An outstanding balance for more than 60 days will result in suspension of services.
- We conduct semi-annual review of our customer accounts, at which time your rate may be adjusted.
- We accommodate additional pickups at your scheduled location. Please call our office before 4:00 p.m. to schedule for the same day. Charges for additional pickups are calculated per the amount being disposed. We do not accommodate pickups at any location other than the place of business specified at sign-up.
- Our drivers each have a nightly route with more than 200 stops. They know their respective routes well, and are accustomed to the scheduled stops. Any schedule changes upsets the routine. Therefore, please refrain from changing your scheduled pickup days. If a change cannot be avoided, please be sure to call it in early in the day so we can re-route accordingly. There will be a $25 service fee for the change. We cannot accept a schedule change after 3:30 p.m.
- As our truck routes are constantly changing, there is no set time for the pickup at your location. Therefore, please have your garbage and recyclables ready for pickup by 7:00 pm.
- Service is our top priority, and much effort is expended to ensure that no pickup is missed. Unfortunately, mistakes do occasionally occur. If, for any reason, your garbage or cardboard was not picked up, please bring it to our attention immediately by calling in to our office. We will make every effort to find the source of the problem, and reschedule your pickup for the next day. Please do not contact the driver regarding a missed pickup.
- If you do not put out any garbage or cardboard for two weeks, we may temporarily remove you from the route until further notification from you. The monthly charge will not be adjusted for days missed due to lack of garbage.
- Should you wish to dispose of any materials other than solid waste or cardboard boxes, you must notify us in advance. Our drivers will not remove any special materials unless instructed to do so by our office. We will charge according to the materials and the amount being disposed. For construction or demolition garbage, you must call in a separate request through our construction/demolition division.
- In the event that our equipment (i.e. baling machine or container) is in need of service, please contact our office immediately. Additionally, so that you are never without baling wire, please contact us for more when you are running low.
- The law requires business owners to display a sticker on their storefront detailing their garbage removal. We provide this sticker free of charge, however, we will charge a $10 service fee for each additional or new sticker requested.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. The most efficient venue of communication with our office is email. Your email to firstname.lastname@example.org will receive a response within one hour provided it includes the following information, prominently displayed: business name, contact name, contact number, email address and a brief description of the reason for contact. For daytime contact, you can also call into our office at 718-384-4846. No phone calls will be answered after 5:00 p.m.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to a mutually satisfying relationship.
Yehoshua Wertzberger and Staff